Celebrating ~ confidence, wisdom and self love.
Something magical begins at 40 (+), an inner confidence begins to grow. It’s when we care (-) about what others think of us and start caring (+) about how we feel about ourselves. It’s the beginning of the next phase of our journey through life. Confidence, wisdom and self love.
This is a special portrait project that features women over the age of 40. A cross roads happens when you enter this second half of life, and sometimes we struggle to embrace the physical changes that come with it. Often women of this age group have not had the opportunity to be photographed professionally. They are the takers of their own family photos, they have documented the lives of their children and their families but when they find themselves snapped in a picture they often do not feel they are at their best. This project was started as a way to show women just how beautiful they truly are and embrace the changes that come with getting older.
The Fab@40+ portrait sessions give a woman a chance to be at her best, pampered with a professional make over, get dressed up in her fanciest wardrobe, have a chance to play out a fantasy, feel like a movie star and then get a chance to re-live all those amazing self love feelings each time you look at your portraits.
Seeing a beautiful portrait of yourself every day will change the way your inner voice talks to you. You will no longer just see the face in the mirror in the morning after you have rolled out of bed but you will see yourself at your best, having fun and feeling great. That is what portraits give back to you; feelings and emotions, and self confidence.
The only criteria to be a part of this project is that you must be 40 or over and FABULOUS, and ready to fall in love with yourself all the way from the inside – out.
(Sorry ladies that aren’t 40 yet, share this info with those in your inner circle that are, because they deserve it and I’ll see you next time)
- The project will start shooting January 2024, and will wrap up with a Gala Event and Art Reveal in October 2024.
- Being a part of this project means you will get to experience a glamour and art photo shoot with me, in studio, with a make over (professional makeup artist), costume styling, and portrait session, featured blog story, Gala Event and Art Reveal Party.
- This project has two parts. First part is a glamour styled photo shoot, you have 3 outfit options, one glamorous (think red carpet), one in your signature style or fav outfit, and then the options to dress dress down for something sexy such as lingerie or implied nudes/nudes whatever you are comfortable with or a theme. For the second part of the shoot I will take one of these gorgeous images and create an art portrait. The art portraits will be revealed at the wrap up party in an art show. I will explain the whole art portrait process at your consultation.
- There are only 40 spots in this project, fill out the form at the bottom of the page and I will contact you to set up a consultation. Consultations can be in person or via Zoom. At the consultation I will go over all the details and then you will decide if you would like to be a part of it. Your session fee will be due at that time to hold your spot.
- At the end of the year there will be a wrap up party and a reveal of all the art portraits in a gallery style ART show.
I hope you join us in The Fab@40+ Facebook Group to follow along, THE FAB@40+ Project with SPP
Every year I like to switch it up a bit to make the project unique, 2024’s special theme is Light vs Dark. I will be exploring light, coloured light and black and white. That can mean vintage Hollywood, Retro, Rock n Roll, Edgy vs Glamour, we will discuss how to make this unique for each person. I have two styled sets in the studio, one light and one dark. I will use different styled lighting to create a cinematic style to the portraits – think movie sets or Vanity Fair styled magazine spreads.
I greatly appreciate your help getting these spots booked up, so I am asking you to share this project with all your favourite Fab 40+ Women. Tell your mom, your sister, your BFF. If you refer someone to the project and they book a session I will give you $100 off your collection, if you refer 2 people you will get $200 off your collection, if you bring your 5 besties you will get $500 off your collection, I think you get the idea. Tell your friends!
The project fee is $800, this includes the photo shoot, 3 different outfit choices, studio props and accessories, professional hair and makeup, Art Portrait Design and 16×20″ fine art wall print of your one of a kind portrait, 2 tickets to the Gala Event for you and a guest, featured at the Gala as well as a blog story on my website and The Fab@40+ Project Facebook Group. Additional prints, wall collections and heirloom box sets can be purchased from your session. I will go over all of your print options at your consultation and give you a complete price list so you know in advance what products I offer.
Payment plans available.
Book your consultation:
The next step is to book your consultation. Fill out the form and I will contact you to set up a time.
PLEASE NOTE: I will respond to each email, if you have not had a response from me within 24hrs please check your junk mail.