Celebrating ~ confidence, wisdom and self love.
Something magical begins at 40 (+), an inner confidence begins to grow. It’s when we care (-) about what others think of us and start caring (+) about how we feel about ourselves. It’s the beginning of the next phase of our journey through life. Confidence, wisdom and self love.
Seeing a beautiful portrait of yourself every day will change the way your inner voice talks to you.
The only criteria to be a part of this project is that you must be 40 or over, and ready to be a part of this Fabulous experience.
(Sorry ladies that aren’t 40 yet, share this info with those in your inner circle that are, because they deserve it and I’ll see you next time)
- The project will starts January 2024, and will wrap up with a Gala Event and Art Reveal in October 2024.
- Being a part of this project means you will get to experience a magazine style, fine art boudoir and art photo shoot with me, in studio, with a professional makeup artist, featured blog story, Gala Event and Art Reveal Party.
- This project has two parts. First part is a magazine style photo shoot, you have 3 outfit options, one glamorous or magazine worthy, one in your signature style or fav outfit, and then the options to dress dress down for something sexy or a theme. For the second part of the shoot I will take one of these gorgeous images and create an art portrait. The art portraits will be revealed at the wrap up party in an art show. I will explain the whole art portrait process at your consultation.
- There are only 40 spots in this project. NEXT we need to meet for a consultation, you can book a consultation by filling out the form at the bottom of this page and I will contact you to set up a time. Consultations can be in person or via Zoom. At the consultation I will go over all the details and then you will decide if you would like to be a part of it. Your session fee will be due at that time to hold your spot.
- At the end of the year there will be a wrap up party and a reveal of all the art portraits in a gallery style ART show.
I hope you join us in The Fab@40+ Facebook Group to follow along, THE FAB@40+ Project with SPP
Every year I like to switch it up a bit to make the project unique, 2024’s special theme is Light vs Dark. I will be exploring light, coloured light and black and white.
What is an Art Portrait?
The second part of the Fab@40+ Project is we pick one of your images for me to create an Art Portrait from. Art Portraits are where I do all that extra editing to create a one of a kind piece of art just for you. Sometimes it is a painterly style and sometimes its a composite of photographs to create a scene for your character.
I get a feel for your personality when we do our shoot, based on the things we talk about, your demeanor, and how we bond, the costume chosen all dictates how the art is created. Sometimes we have a theme, sometimes I know exactly how I want to create your portrait and sometimes the art decides for us. In the end you will have a one of a kind portrait, 16×20” fine art photographic print.
Although you will see the image at your viewing session, you will not see the final Art Portrait until the Gala Event and Art Reveal in the fall.
I greatly appreciate your help getting these spots booked up, so I am asking you to share this project with all your favourite Fab 40+ Women. Tell your mom, your sister, your BFF. If you refer someone to the project and they book a session I will give you $100 off your collection, if you refer 2 people you will get $200 off your collection, if you bring your 5 besties you will get $500 off your collection, I think you get the idea. Tell your friends!
Cost and what is included in the project:
~ magazine styled photo shoot w/3 different outfit choices + art portrait design
~ professional hair and makeup at the studio on the day of your photo shoot
~ 2 tickets to the Gala Event
~ Featured in the Gala Event presentation as well as a blog story on my website and in The Fab@40+ Project Facebook Group
Payment plans available
~ I charge a project fee ($400) + prints. Wall prints starts at $200, art portraits are $400, collections start at $800, I will go over all of your print options at your consultation and give you a complete price list so you know in advance what your costs could be. My job is to show you the very best portraits you have seen of yourself, what you buy is completely up to you and you don’t make that decision until you have seen your all of your images.